At times, you may wish to create a link to a website that exists outside of your Church360° Unite site. A good example of this would be linking to your church's denomination website. Church360° Unite allows you to place such a link on your pages, using the instructions below:
- Click the Edit Page tab to the left on your screen.
- Click the pencil in the cell where you want the website link to go.
- Type some text to attach the website link to.
- Select the text by clicking and dragging over it to highlight the text.
- Click the "Link to" button in your tool bar.
- Choose "Any URL" from the "Link type" drop list.
- In the URL box, fill in the full website address you want to link to. Make sure to include http://www. before the address of the website you want to link to.
- Click the "Add" button in the lower right. You will be directed back to your page. The text you selected will be highlighted.
- Click the check-mark in the upper right corner of your cell to lock the cell.
- Click the link to ensure it links to the website you want to link to.
- Once this is confirmed, click Publish from the Edit Page tab in Unite to complete your updates.
Note: If you want to link to another page within Church360° Unite, instead, use the "A page or feed in my site" option.