If you want to put a link to your group's page on another page in your website, you can insert a link to that page without hyperlinking text.
- Click the Edit Page tab on the left hand side of the screen to enter Edit Mode.
- Go to the cell where you'd like to add the table.
- When you hover over the cell, two symbols should appear in the upper right hand corner of the cell. Click the Pencil icon to make changes inside of the cell.
- Click where you want to insert the table. The Editor bar should appear.
- Click the icon of three people on the Editor bar.
- In the window that appears, use the drop down menus to choose the group and what information to show about the group.
- Small only shows the Group Name.
- Medium shows the Group Name and the Description.
- Large shows the Group Name, Description and the Group Leader.