You can upload photos onto pages or posts in your Church360° Unite site.
- Click the Edit Page tab on the left hand side of the screen to enter Edit Mode.
- Go to the cell where you'd like to add the image.
- When you hover over the cell, two symbols should appear in the upper right hand corner of the cell. Click the Pencil icon to make changes inside of the cell.
- Click where you want to insert the photo. The Editor bar should appear.
- Click the icon of a photograph on the Editor bar to Insert an asset.
- Choose Image.
- In the Upload window, you may see a list of assets uploaded to the current page or other pages. You can browse and choose one of these assets to insert them or click the Upload button to find an image on your computer.