- Click the Edit Page tab on the left hand side of the screen to enter Edit Mode.
- Go to the cell where you'd like to add the file.
- When you hover over the cell, two symbols should appear in the upper right hand corner of the cell. Click the Pencil icon to make changes inside of the cell.
- Click where you want to insert the video. The Editor bar should appear.
- Click the icon of a photograph on the Editor bar to insert an asset.
- Choose Video.
- In the Upload window, you may see a list of assets uploaded to the current page or other pages. You can browse and choose one of these assets to insert them or click the Upload button to find a video file on your computer.
NOTE: There is a 100Mb limit to every video file uploaded to your website.