In order to create the layout of your page, you can utilize Rows and Cells to create the exact layout you want. This system of rows and cells allows you to arrange cells of information on different rows. These cells can then contain the content and information on your page. Each blank page will start with one cell, and there are different types of cells that contain different content.
- Click the Edit tab on the left side of the page to turn on Edit Mode
- Above, below and to the right of the first cell on your page, there will be buttons with a plus sign in them. Click one of these buttons to add a cell above, below, or to the right of cell the button is adjacent to.
- You can have up to 4 cells in one row.
- To change the width of a cell, it must be in the same row as at least one other cell. Move your mouse between the two cells, and a gray line will appear. You can click and drag to move this line to change the width of those cells
- Height is adjusted automatically as content is added to cells
- To change which row a cell is in, click and drag the cell to the row you want it in. If you want to move a cell to a new row, you must first add a cell for that row, and then you can drag the cell you want to move into place.
- To delete cells, click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the cell
- Click "Remove Cell" to delete the cell. The cell and its contents will be deleted from the page.
Note: You cannot delete the top-left most cell from a page.
Change cell type:
- To change what type a cell is, click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the cell
- Click "Edit Cell Type"
- Choose from the drop list which type of cell you would like the selected to cell to be.