If you have knowledge of HTML, you can edit the code of the text and images in a cell.
- On the page you want to edit, click on Edit Page to turn edit mode on.
- Click the Edit Page tab on the left hand side of the screen to enter Edit Mode.
- Go to the cell where you'd like to edit.
- When you hover over the cell, two symbols should appear in the upper right hand corner of the cell. Click the Pencil icon to make changes inside of the cell.
- The Editor bar should appear. Click the '</>' icon on the Editor bar.
- In the window that appears, add or edit code. Do not attempt to edit the code if you do not have experience working with HTML.
- Click "Save" to finalize your changes.