Categories are the headings that appear on every page of your site on the navigation bar and act like folders that contain pages.
Note: You must be an administrator or publisher to edit categories.
To add a new Category,
1. Click “Pages” on the admin bar.
2. Click the folder icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Your new category will appear under the Active Menu Items.
3. Enter in the name of the New Category and press the “Enter” key to save the name.
4. To move your new category to a different position, click and hold the name of the category and drag the category to its correct position. Release the mouse to lock the category in place.
5. Once the Category has been placed, click the “Save Changes” button.
Note: Categories must have a page listed underneath in order to be displayed in the navigation. Categories can not be placed within another Category.