The “Actions for Selected Pages” links change the status and visibility of your pages
- Publish—make the pages viewable on the site
- Make Draft—pages with this status will only be viewable when the person is logged in as an administrator or a publisher
- Delete—deletes the selected page. Once the page has been deleted you will not be able to get it back
- Public—makes a page public (pages will be viewable by anyone who visits your site. The person visiting your site does not have to be logged in to see these pages)
- Private—makes a page private (pages will only be viewable by those who log into your site)
To update a page's status,
- Click “Pages” on the admin bar.
- Select the page that you are changing the status of.
- Once you have your page selected, click the appropriate action (publish, make draft, delete, public, private) to change the page’s status or to delete the page.
- After all changes have been made, click the “Save Changes” button