The “Users” page allows you to invite people to become users of your site or update their role within your site.
To invite a user to your site,
- Click “Users” on the admin
- Select the User(s) that you want to
- If the person that you wish to add is not in the list or you do not have a Church360° Members account, you can click the “Add People” button.
- To create a user this way, you will need to enter their first name, last name, and email
- If you want to add more than one user, use the Import From CSV option available in the “Add People” popup window.
- Select the users whose role you want to edit by checking the box to the left of their
- Click “Change Role” to open the edit
- Choose the appropriate role for the individual(s) that you are If you have users that do not have an email address, you can enter that information in here.
- Once you have made your changes, click the “Update” button to send an email to each user that has a valid email address.