You may, at times, wish to send out emails to a selected group of just a few people, instead of making a list that you would use over and over again, such as communicating with a group of a few people who are serving at your church on a particular day about a change to the service they may need to be aware of. In this case, the Send Email feature in the Communication section is perfect for this task.
- Log in as an administrator to your site.
- Click on the Users tab, then click on the Communication tab in the window that appears.
- Here, you'll see all users on your site who have created their login. Check the box next to each person that you'd like to send an email to.
- Click "Send Email" at the bottom of the window.
- Your email client will open with a blank message, with the To: line showing a number of Undisclosed Recipients. Fill in your message, and click send, and this will be sent out to all people that you checked off.