Mailing Lists are used to send emails to large groups of individuals or groups within your Church360° Unite site. From the Mailing List page, you will be able to add new mailing lists as well as delete lists that you no longer need.
Mailing Lists are accessible under the "Users" tab and is only available to those who have the Administrator role. Multiple email lists can be emailed at the same time.
The system automatically creates a default mailing list called “Everyone”. This will email out only those individuals who have been sent an invite to sign in to your site. The users do not have to complete the process, it only needs to have been sent.
There is no limit to the number of mailing lists that you can create nor the number of people that you can add to a list.
To create a new mailing list,
- Click on Mailing Lists on the Admin bar. This will open the mailing list window.
- Type in the name of the mailing list that you wish to create.
- Click on Create Mailing List.
Note: this only creates the shell of the mailing list. You will need to go into that mailing list to add contacts.
To add people into a mailing list,
- Click on Mailing Lists on the Admin bar and click the mailing list that you need to add people to.
- Next type in name of the person, group or existing mailing list that you wish to add. Continue this process until you have everyone listed that you need.
- Click on “Save” to save the mailing list.