Unite allows you to make a few changes to how feeds appear on your site and how to handle comments.
Options include choosing how many posts to show per page with feeds, choose to show post content on the feed page, allow comments on posts and moderate comments.
- Log in to your site and bring up your Feed page.
Click on Edit Page
To change the number of posts per page, under “How this feed looks”, enter the number of posts that you would like to be displayed.
- To add post content on your feed page, check the box that says “Show post content”.
- To allow comments on posts, under “Rules for this feeds posts”, check the box “Allow comments” to allow comments on post.
- To moderate comments on posts, under “Rules for this feeds posts”, check the box “Moderate comments” to moderate comments on post(s).
- Click on “Save” to save the changes.
Click on Edit Page to close the window.
To view comments that have been made for moderation, you will need to click on “Comments” on the admin bar to review those comments.