A calendar cell will allow you to place a cell on a page that will highlight the events that are occurring this week at your church. You can include one, or multiple calendars within this cell. Calendar cells are a good way to bring attention to what's happening at your church for visitors to your church's website.
Adding a Calendar Cell:
- On the page that you'd like to add the calendar cell to, click the edit tab to turn on edit mode.
- On a cell that you'd like to turn into a calendar cell, click the gear icon and click "Edit cell type".
- In the window that appears, on the Cell Type drop list, choose "Calendar", and then click the "Change" button. Any content that was in this cell previously will be erased.
Selecting Calendars for a Calendar Cell:
- On the page that you have a calendar cell, click the edit tab to turn on edit mode.
- In the cell that contains the calendar cell, click the pencil icon.
- In the window that appears, check the boxes for each calendar that you would like to show the events for within the calendar cell.
- Click the "Save" button to save your changes.
Note: You can only show calendars whose visibility has been set to "Everyone".