The “Integration” tab allows you to sync with Shepherd’s Staff. The Shepherd’s Staff integration sends certain membership information to Church360° Unite and receives back changes made by church members in their user accounts.
- When changes are received from Church360° Unite, you will be able to view those changes under the “Settings” tab in Shepherd’s Staff.
- Clicking on “View History of Changes” provides a list of the changes made during the sync process. You are able to export those changes out to Excel if you need to.
To sync with Shepherd's Staff,
- Open Shepherd’s Staff and go to the Membership module.
- Click on “Tools” in the menu bar at the top of the screen. Select “Church360º Unite,” then click on the “Settings” tab.
- Click on the edit button for the Church360° Unite Account Token and enter the token listed below. Click the “Save” button.
- Click on the edit button for the Church360° Unite Subdomain field and enter your subdomain. Click the “Save” button.
- Click on the synchronize tab and click the “Sync” button to begin the integration process.The next time you open the Membership module, you will see a new toolbar shortcut for the Church360° Unite sync.