This feature will allow you the option to include your events from your Google Calendars account.
Steps to include you Google Calendars in Church 360° Unite
- Click “Settings” on the admin bar.
- Select the “Calendars” tab on the left side of the “Settings” window.
- Check the box to include Google Calendar events to open a new window where you will have to sign into your Google account. Once you are signed in, you will get a request for permission window that will ask you to give Church360° Unite access to your Google calendar.
- Click “Allow” to allow Church360° Unite access to your Google Calendars and verify your settings.
- Once the process is completed, your Calendars page will list your Google Calendars. You will be able to choose which ones show as well.
Note: You cannot edit Google Calendar events from within Church360° Unite.
Your Google Calendars have to be marked as public for them to show up on the Church360° Unite calendar list. You will also need to make sure that your calendar is set to public within Google Calendars.