The Event Log is used by Administrators to see what actions have been taken within the application. Currently tracked items include the following:
- Adding / editing / removing of people
- Adding / editing / removing of phone numbers
- Adding / editing / removing of email addresses
- Adding / editing / removal of mailing addresses
- Listing / unlisting of addresses
- Listing / unlisting of phone numbers
- Listing / unlisting of email addresses
- Event updates (changes to the date or time for example)
- Cancellation of events
The "Search" box will allow you to search for changes that have been made. You can search for data that appears under User, Record and Description.
To access the Event log,
- Click on Activity on the Admin Bar located at the top of the page.
- Click on Event Log. This will bring up the event log and show the changes that have been made.