If Concordia Technology Solutions manages your domain, and you use Microsoft 365, you'll want to get your Microsoft 365 account connected with your domain so you can use custom emails with your domain name. We've included instructions from Microsoft below on how to get this set up. For the latest instructions, be sure to check out the following link:
- Go to the admin center at https://admin.microsoft.com.
- Go to the Settings > Domains page.
- Select Add domain.
- Enter the name of the domain you want to add, then select Next.
- You can use a TXT record to verify your domain. Select this and select Next to see instructions for how to add this DNS record to your registrar's website. This can take up to 30 minutes to verify after you've added the record. (Once you receive this TXT record from Microsoft, feel free to email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get it added to your domain for you.)
- Choose I'll add the DNS records myself if you want to attach only specific Microsoft 365 services to your domain or if you want to skip this for now and do this later.
- If you chose to add DNS records yourself , select Next and you'll see a page with all the records that you need to add to your registrars website to set up your domain. (Send these to us in support as well.)
- Click Finish.