If your church has a domain through Concordia Technology Solutions and has an email package, you may, at times, wish to change your password. This article walks through how you can change your password on your email account.
- Log in to the webmail client at mail.enom.com using your email address and password.
- After logging in, click on "Settings" on the left side of the window, and then "Password", then click "Change Password".
- Type your current password into the "Current Password" field.
- Type your desired new password into the "New Password" field.
- Re-type your desired new password into the "New Password (again)" field. This must match what you entered into the "New Password" field exactly.
- Click "Save".