To create a new style you would do the following:
- Once signed in as an Administrator or Designer click Themes --> Styles (this will open the styles page).
- Click "Add Style" (this will bring up the New Style window).
- Add in the Style Name and choose the type (Block or Inline). Note: depending on which style you chose will determine what options you have. See "Styles Overview" for more information about Styles.
- If you are using the Block option you will need to select the following options: Font Family, Font Style, Font Size, Text Decoration, Color, Background Color, Margin, Padding and Border. If you are using the Inline option you will need to select the following options: Font Family, Font Style, Font Size, Text Decoration and Color.
- Once you have all options selected click "Save" to create the new style.