Once you have completed the integration process with your Shepherd's Staff the next step will be to sync the data. Here are the steps to do that.
- Open up your Shepherd's Staff program and go into the Membership Module.
- Once in Membership click on Tools then Church 360° Unite.
- Verify on the "Settings" Tab that your Unite Account Token and Subdomain are listed. If they are not see "How do I integrate Church 360° Unite with my Shepherd’s Staff data?" for that process. Note: if this is your first time running the sync process I would click the Sync Option "Send everyone who appears in Church 360° Unite" then go back to the "Synchronize" tab
- Once on the Synchronize tab click "Sync" This will start the sync process.
- Once the process has finished close the sync window and log back into your Church 360° Unite website to verify that the data has been synced.
Note: When you make changes in Church 360° Unite you will need to run the sync process in Shepherd's staff before the updates will show.