The Event Log is used to see actions that have been taken within the application. Currently tracked items include the following:
- Adding / editing / removing people
- Adding / editing / removing phone numbers
- Adding / editing / removing email addresses
- Adding / editing / removal mailing address
- Listing / unlisting addresses
- Listing / unlisting phone numbers
- Listing / unlisting email addresses
- Event updates (changes to the date or time for example)
- Cancellation of events
The "Search" box will allow you to search for changes that have been made. You can search for data that appears under User, Record and Description.
To access the Event log we will do the following:
- Click on Activity on the Admin Bar located at the top of the page.
- Click on Event Log. This will bring up the event log and show the changes that have been made.
Note: only admins will be able to see the Event Log.