Once an image has been uploaded to your website you are able to make some changes to it. These options can be found under Image Properties. To access image properties we will have to do the following:
- Fine the image on your website and click on Edit Page to turn edit mode on.
- Once edit mode has been turned on right click on the image and select "Image Properties"
- Click on the Advanced Tab
- Once here you can enter Alternative Text, Advisory Title, adjust the Width /Height, Lock/Unlock the aspect ratio and add in Style (CSS code).
- Once you have made all of your changes click on "OK"
- Click "Save" once complete to finalize the changes that you have made to your image.
Alternative Text - The alt attribute provides alternative information for an image if a user for some reason cannot view it (because of slow connection, an error in the src attribute, or if the user uses a screen reader
Advisory Title - Use TITLE attributes on text or image links to let visitors know where they are being taken to when they click on the link.
Width - changes the width of the image
Height - changes the height of the image
Unlock/Lock Aspect Ratio - locks/unlocks the aspect ration. If you lock the aspect ratio and enter in a width it will automatically find the matching height for you. If you unlock the aspect ratio sizes can be updated manually.
Style - gives you the ability to change the CSS for the image. Here is an example of what can be done: http://www.w3schools.com/css/css3_images.asp