To create a new group for your Church 360° Unite website you would do the following:
- Log in as an Administrator or Designer then click on Pages.
- Click on the New Page Icon.
- Choose the Group page then click Create Page.
- Enter in the name of your group and press the Enter key to save the group name.
- Click "Save" to save the new group page.
Note: Once you have created the new group you have two options going forward. The first option would be to place the group on the Available Menu Items side. This would create a link in the Navigation that would allow users to access the group. Here is an article that talks goes over that process. How do I move available menu items to active menu items?
The second option would be to add it to an existing page using add group in the editor. This would allow you to create a link to the group page while leaving it in the Available Menu Items section. Here is the article take talks about adding a group link. How do I add a group link?