Once you have created your Feed Page you can add new posts to them. If you have not already created your Feed Page this article will explain that process: How do I create a new page?
- Navigate to your Feed page, and click on Edit Page to activate edit mode.
- Add a title, text, and any additional files.
- Click the “Create” button to publish your sermon as a draft, which means it is not yet visible to the public. Click on Edit Page to close edit mode.
- To customize the URL and to make your sermon visible to the public, click on the name of the sermon you just published then click on Edit Page to show the Feed Settings.
- Here you can change the change the status of the post to “Published” to make it visible to the public or change the text at the end of the URL to something specific, such as the sermon's title. You can also change the Post Title, add in Meta Description, change the Published Date or choose a different feed that this post will show under.
- Click “Save" to finalize your changes.
Note: Feeds are sorted by the Published Date.