Anchoring text allows users to quickly jump to an area on the same page without scrolling. This feature is commonly used on lengthy FAQ pages, where users can click on their question and be taken directly to the answer.
- Go to the page where you want to create your anchor and click on Edit Page to turn edit mode on.
- Select the text you want to anchor by highlighting it or by typing in new text and highlighting that.
- Click the Anchor icon (looks like a flag) on the editor
- Type in the name of your anchor. Click the "OK" button when finished.
- To hyperlink text to this anchor, read our article on how to hyperlink text.
- Click the "Save Changes" button to finalize your changes.