You can upload audio files to a post or page. This feature is especially useful for sermons or church service recordings. You can enter a URL or choose a file from your computer.
- Go to the page where you want to add an audio file and click on Edit Page to turn on edit mode.
- Click in the content or text box you want to use. Click where you want to add your audio file.
- Click on the microphone icon (audio) in the CK Editor.
- Enter a URL or browse your computer for a file. Click the "OK" button when finished.
- Click the "Save Changes" button to finalize your edits.
Note: mp3 is the recommend audio file type to use. The file size limit is 100mb.