Each theme has different customize options that can be updated. Some of these options include: Link Color, Header Links, Header Accent, Header Background, Heading Color, Hover Color Navigation Text and Title Font to just name a few. Here are the steps to update your Customize options.
- Click “Themes” in the Admin bar located at the top of the screen, and select the “Customize” tab on the left side of the window. Note: The options that show will be based on your selected theme.
- For customize options that use color clicking on the Color Icon will open a color window allow you to choose a specific color. You are also able to update the color using the RGB numbers, the HSB numbers and using the # number.
- For customize options that allow you to upload an image you will click on the "Browse" button then click on "Upload" and find the file you would like to use. Once that is selected click on "Save Changes" to save the image.
- For Customize options that have drop down list simply select the item from the list that you would like to use.
- Click the “Save Changes” button to finalize your customization.
Additional customization can be added using the Edit and Advanced tabs. Check out the articles "How do I edit my theme’s HTML?" and "How do I add custom headers and custom scripts to my theme?" for more information.