If you want to put a link to your group's page on another page in your website, you can insert a link to that page without hyperlinking text.
- Go to the page where you want to add your group link and click on Edit Page to turn edit mode on.
- Click in the text box and place the cursor where you want to insert the link.
- Click the "Add Group" icon (person in front with two people behind the person)
- Select the Group and Size (small, medium, large). Click "OK" when finished.
- Click "Save" to finalize your changes.
Additional Information: Small only shows the Group Name. Medium shows the Group Name and the Description. Large shows the Group Name, Description and the Group Leader.