You can add or edit text to a cell already published in a post or a page on your Church360° Unite site.
- Click the Edit Page tab on the left hand side of the screen to enter Edit Mode.
- Go to the cell where you'd like to edit.
- When you hover over the cell, two symbols should appear in the upper right hand corner of the cell. Click the Pencil icon to make changes inside of the cell.
- Add, edit, or delete the text you want to change.
- Click the Check mark icon to close the cell.
- Click Publish in the Edit Page tab to publish your changes.
- Click Reset in the Edit Page tab to undo all changes in cells marked with a yellow dot in the upper right hand corner.