If your church uses Google Calendar as their online calendar, you can include those events into your Church 360° Unite calendars.
- Click “Settings” in the Admin Bar located at the top of the screen, and select the “Calendar” tab on the left side of the window.
- Check the box next to “Include events from my Google Calendar.” A Google window should appear. (If you do not see it, check your popup blocker).
- When the box appears it will ask you to Sign In to your Google Email Account.
- Once you have signed in to your account you will then be asked to give Church 360° Unite access to your account.
- Click on "Allow" to give Church 360° Unite access to your Google Calendars. Another window will appear which is completing the process.
- Close the last window once it appears (Note: the window may or may show any text within the window. It seems to vary depending on the web browser that you are using). You can also close the message that says "Google Login is now open in separate window. (If you do not see it, check your popup blocker).
- Once you are back on your Church 360° Unite website reload your site by pressing CTRL + F5 on your keyboard. Once the page has reloaded click on "Include events from my Google Calendar" to show your listed Google Calendars.
Note: Calendars must be set to Public in Google before they will show on your Church 360° Unite website
- That can be set by logging into your Google Account (https://www.google.com/calendar/) and finding the Calendar that you wish to share.
- Next click on Calendar Details then Share this Calendar and Click the box that says "Make this calendar public" and clicking on the "Save" button to save the change.