You can create new calendars from within Church360° Unite. Here are the steps to do that.
- Click “Settings” in the Admin Bar located at the top of the screen, and select the “Calendars” tab on the left side of the window.
- Type the name of your new calendar into the text box. Click the “Create Calendar” button. This will add your new calendar to the list.
- Once the Calendar shows in the list you can change the color of the Calendar. Click on the color icon to the left of the Calendar and choose a new color. Once you select the color it will update automatically.
- Once the Calendar has been created you will need to set the permission level for events created with this calendar. Click on the calendar to view the different levels.
- Once you have selected the appropriate view click "Save" to save those changes.
Nobody - if you select this option the calendar will no longer be selectable when creating new events. Any events that have been created with a calendar that has the "Nobody" permission will no longer be viewable on the calendar page.
User - if you select this option only users who have a sign in to your website will be able to see the event. Users will actually have to sign in to see the events on the Calendar.
Everyone - if you select this option anyone who visits your website will be able to see the event on the calendar page.
Note: Group Calendars that appear on the Calendars page are managed from within the group itself. See "How do I edit my group preferences?" for more information.