If you want to customize a preset theme, you can edit the HTML coding of a preset theme or enter your own HTML code. Note: making changes to your theme's html and CSS files can render your website inoperable. Please proceed with caution.
- Click “Themes” in the Admin Bar located at the top of the screen, and select the “Edit” link on the left side of the window.
- If you are using a preset Church360° Unite theme, you will have to clone the theme first to avoid editing the original preset theme. Click the “Clone Theme” button to enable HTML editing.
- Once the theme has been cloned you will now see the files that you can make changes to. These items include Stylesheets and the default.theme file.
- Edit the files as needed.
- Click the “Save Changes” button to finalize your edits.