You can create new pages to provide more information to your readers.
- Click “Pages” in the Admin Bar located at the top of the screen.
- Click the icon that looks like a piece of paper in the top right corner of the Pages window. When you hover your mouse over on the icon it will say "Add Page".
- In the New Page window, select the template you want to use. Descriptions of templates appear to the right.
- Click the “Create Page” button.
- Your new page will appear in the available menu items on the right side. Type in the name of the page and hit Enter or click away to save. The page will automatically be saved as a draft, not published.
- To make the page appear on your website, click the newly created page and drag it from “Available Menu Items” to its appropriate place in “Active Menu Items.” Click the “Save Changes” button.
- To add content to the page, click the link below the page name or you can find the page listed under the appropriate category where it was listed in the main navigation.
- Turn Edit Mode on. Add pictures, videos, or text. Click the “Save Changes” button to finalize your additions.
- To publish your page, click “Pages” in the edit bar at the top of the screen and select your new page. Click the “Publish” button then click "Save Changes" to complete the process.